Children love soft, breathable & fun to wear cotton clothes!
Our Dungarees are made from hand woven fabrics, simple, practical and yet cool to wear this Spring & Summer.
Adjustable tie straps at the shoulders with two patch pockets at hip.
Perfect for playing, durable for getting dirty in at home, on a playdate or even the beach.
Team with t.shirts, cardigans or jackets.
Various sizes and colours available.
100% Organic Cotton.
Use a gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water with a mild detergent suitable for cotton fabrics.
- It's best to air dry cotton garments to preserve their shape and prevent shrinkage.
- If you prefer to use a dryer, select a low or medium heat setting.
- Remove the items from the dryer promptly to minimise wrinkles.
- Hang or fold the cotton clothing immediately after drying to maintain its appearance.
- If necessary, iron cotton garments while they are slightly damp or use a steam iron.
- Set the iron to the appropriate temperature for cotton fabrics (usually the "cotton" setting).
- Iron on the reverse side of the garment to prevent direct heat contact with the fabric.
- For stubborn creases, use a pressing cloth or place a thin cotton fabric between the iron and the garment.